Department - Research and Development
The successful candidate will be programming and designing with a team to produce applications used in the auto-generation of technical manuals. Technical proficiency in both Java and Oracle is required. A background in technical publications is preferred. Candidate must be a self-starter as well as team player. Exceptional problem solving skills with the ability to think creatively to overcome problems is needed.
Masters Degree in Computer Science (or Equivalent Experience)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with team to develop Windows and web-based applications to facilitate the publication of technical manuals
- Develop various company support applications as needed for in-house use.
- Help maintain and configure systems to support software applications.
- Required web development experience in JAVA
- Experience with Struts and Hibernate framework
- Relational database experience, specifically with Oracle
- Server side Java: J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP
- Object Oriented Programming and Application Design experience
- Strong analysis, design, and implementation experience utilizing web technologies
- Experience with PHP is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience writing technical specifications, documentation for application systems.